Bass Multiamp Remote Control
The Bass Multiamp Remote Control software allows to modify your presets parameters connecting your BASS MULTIAMP to your computer using a USB cable!
- Install the BASS MULTIAMP NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE V3.0 on your Bass Multiamp
- If you are using a MAC OS, CLICK ON the MAC download button, unzip the file and copy the application to any folder on your computer
- If you are using a WINDOWS OS, CLICK ON the WINDOWS download button, unzip the file and copy the application to any folder on your computer
- Turn ON the Bass Multiamp
- Connect the Bass Multiamp to your PC or Mac via USB cable, A Male / A Male type
- Run the Multiamp Remote Control software
MAIN FUNCTIONS - QUICK GUIDE
- You can edit the Preset’s SLOT/EFFECT chain: move the effect to a different SLOT by dragging it and dropping it, add new effects by clicking twice on the empty SLOT and then choose the effect from the list that appears on the center of the screen.
- To disable/bypass an effect press the " BYP" button on the SLOT’s right upper side; to delete it from the effect chain press the "OFF" button on the SLOT’s left upper side.
- To save the preset , simply press the "STORE" button on the bottom right side, select a USER BANK from the list that appears on the left of the screen, choose a space on the preset’s grid, digit the name inside the text box on the right side of the "STORE AS" button, then click the button to save the preset.
- To delete a user preset, select it on the grid and click the "CLEAR" button.
BASS MULTIAMP NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE V3.0 MUST BE INSTALLED ON YOUR BASS MULTIAMP, BEFORE TO INSTALL THE BASS MULTIAMP REMOTE CONTROL V3.0 AND CONNECT THE BASS MULTIAMP TO YOUR COMPUTER!!!