Born in 1982 and lulled by music of various styles and horizons, then nourished by his practice of several instruments (piano, accordion, bandoneon, guitar, bass, double bass …), Bruno Ramos is a hyperactive, creative musician, and in the service of music that can be found in several roles:
– United Guitars with Frank Gambale, Jean Marie Ecay, Jon Grandcamp, Richard Daudé…
– Bassiste Magazine: educational leaflets and testing videos.
– YouTube channel Bruno Ramos Bass: dedicated to the bass and its universe.
– OAKS: 3 albums, the next album in preparation at December Square (recorded at ICP Brussels).
– Sideman on Upright Bass with Belgian Pianist composer Grazyna Bienkowsky.
– Sideman on Bass with Mathis Poulin (French singer).
– Studio sessions for various artists.
– KEROSEN: concerts of pop rock covers.
– YouTube channel Spirlins: videos of funky covers with special guests.
– Anita Farmine: world music, 3 albums and tours, co-director of the album Seasons.
– Music Director and bass for Margo (The Voice 8), Mélodie Nelson…
– Pearlie Spencer: EP and album.
– Sound creations for commercials, synchro, publishing, etc….
– Collaborations with Jean-Philippe Fanfant, Gaël Cadoux (ELECTRO DELUXE), Fred Bintner, Franck Dunas, Fake Idea, Christina Goh…
– and more…
Whether on stage, on video, in the studio, or during the production, Bruno shares his work with authenticity and generosity, guided by his high standards.