This amazing bass series is a result of the great collaboration between Richard Bona and Marco De Virgiliis who have respected the main principle they share: they don’t accept compromises! Richard is one the most appreciated and respected musicians worldwide and since the very beginning on this project he said he would have never put his name (and his fingers as well) on an instrument that does not deliver the highest quality standard.
Known as the highest peak in Africa, the Kilimanjaro was designed and improved step by step with Richard Bona until we came to the final result satisfying 100% Richard, Marco and any bass player who had the chance to try the very first samples we made. We’re really proud of this amazing instrument, a lute manufactured bass that has all our passion and experience.
- Five String bass
- Swamp ash body White painted
- Painted maple neck flat sawn
- Selected maple 24-fret fingerboard - 34" scale
- Matched headstock
- Active/Passive - Markbass electronic and Bartolini soapbar pickups
- Hipshot USA tuning machines and bridge
- MB Bass Bag De Luxe included
- Ebony Ramp not included (optional)
- Richard Bona Signature
MADE IN ITALY
OUR BASSES ARE UNIQUE PIECES SO WOOD ESSENCE CHOICE AND ANY OTHER DIFFERENCE IS DUE TO OUR ARTISAN PROCESS WHICH REFERS TO ITALIAN LUTEMAKING TRADITION AND TO THE CONSTANT IMPROVEMENTS WE BRING TO OUR PRODUCTS.